From € 10,000.00
BENEFIT RESERVED TO PATRONS
- publication of your name in the Theatre Foyer, on programmes and on the website;
- an annual meeting with the superintendent and a dedicated presentation of the Season;
- the opportunity to attend a number of stage rehearsals and orchestra rehearsals for the operas in preparation;
- opportunities to meet the artists involved in the season;
- invitations to press conferences and special events organised by the Theatre;
- invitations to dress rehearsals for the operas which are open to the public;
- priority for the purchasing and/or renewal of subscriptions;
- A dedicated information service regarding our activities, ticket reservation and private bar and catering services;
- Maggio Club Black* membership;
- reduction of between 20% to 30% on purchased tickets, also via online codes, without pre-sale charges;
- free changes to subscription dates;
- exclusive attendance for a number of the Theatre’s tournée with dedicated formulas;
- over the course of the year and on request, three private guided tours around the Opera di Firenze, with times and dates to be agreed, for a maximum of 6 people;
- on request, the opportunity to have your programme autographed by the artists;
- on request, exclusive access to the dressing rooms at the end of the performance;
- assistance for the booking of tickets for national and international Theatres and festivals;
- an invitation for two to the Gala dinner for the inauguration of the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino Festival.
As well as:
- personal parking code (duration one year) which allows use of reserved parking within the Opera di Firenze;
- two free programmes;
- an invitation for two for the inauguration of the Opera-Ballet-Concert Season;
- an invitation for two for the S.Silvestro Concert and Dinner;
- an invitation for two to the inauguration of the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino Festival;
- access to the Green Room (an exclusive area of the Theatre cafeteria with waiter service) for premières, during the intervals;
- dedicated personnel in the Theatre during performances (for wardrobe services, taxis and all kinds of assistance)
- on request, the opportunity to organise dedicated events within the theatre (private dinners, meetings etc.) at special prices.
On request, it is possible to pay the relative sums for the registers of Active Members, Honorary Members, Supporting Members and Patrons in two instalments (in January and June).
It is possible to enrol anonymously or request the publication of a name which is different from that of the donor.
Whoever presents a new Associate to the register will be entitled to a discount of 25% for their own membership fee which will be applicable on renewal or for the fee for the following year;
Whoever presents two new Associates to the register will be entitled to a discount of 50% for their own membership fee which will be applicable on renewal or for the fee for the following year;
*The Opera di Firenze reserves, via the Maggio Club Black card, a number of exclusive advantages connected to the world of culture, art, free time and shopping for its associate members. The list of partner business participating with the Opera di Firenze for Members can be found on the dedicated website pages.